The weight loss supplement industry is worth billions of dollars in the U.S. alone, and it seems like these numbers won’t be going down anytime soon.
This trend comes as no surprise, considering that a staggering percentage of the population is struggling with their weight.
Companies have leveraged this need by producing countless products that claim to help with fat burning, weight loss, and appetite reduction.
One of them is the Lean-XT, a fat burner, weight loss supplement, appetite suppressant, and metabolism booster all in one.
After a two-month trial, here’s my honest review of this product.
What Is Lean-XT?
Lean-XT is a thermogenic weight loss supplement formulated for both men and women.
It’s made with all-natural ingredients and is heavily marketed as a caffeine-free and stimulant-free fat burner that preserves muscle mass instead of destroying it during the fat-burning process.
With its mix of science-backed ingredients, these vegetarian-friendly diet pills can suppress appetite, assist in weight loss, and help you maintain a lean physique.
This product contains no artificial fillers or dyes.
It is manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility in the United States that adheres only to the strictest quality control guidelines.
Its maker, Jacked Factory, designed Lean-XT to be taken with other thermogenic fat burners for maximum effect.
The brand places great value on delivering only the safest, reasonably-priced, and research-supported supplements to athletes.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL (750 mg): Acetyl L-Carnitine is the primary fat-burning ingredient of the Lean-XT.
This component transports fatty acids into your cells’ mitochondria, which then burns these fats and transforms them into usable energy .Acetyl L-Carnitine is also noted for its effect on improving memory, thinking, and alleviating nerve pain.
- Green Tea Extract (500 mg): Green tea extract is best known for its high antioxidant content, which is comprised mostly of catechins.Of the catechins found in green tea extract, the epigallocatechin gallate is credited as the one most beneficial to human health.Studies show that it helps with weight loss and body fat reduction when combined with caffeine . However, these effects aren’t consistently observed when it’s taken on its own.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract (150 mg) + Forskolin (30 mg): Coleus Forskohlii is a tropical plant native to India that’s been used since ancient times as an herbal medicine to treat various disorders.Forskolin is isolated from this plant’s roots and is known for its potential benefits in accelerating fat loss in your body.
A clinical trial on obese men showed that forskolin can significantly decrease body fat percentage and fat mass in the body . Researchers also observed a rise in their testosterone levels, which promotes muscle mass growth.
- Bioperine Black Pepper Extract (5 mg): Bioperine is the active ingredient in black pepper that contributes to its spicy taste.This component offers many benefits, but it’s best known for its ability to increase the absorption of nutrients in your body, which means you get more out of the nutrients you consume. This is why it’s a popular ingredient in many dietary supplements.
Bioperine is also said to boost metabolism by enhancing thermogenesis in your body.
How Does It Work?
Jacked Factory touts the Lean-XT as a stimulant-free fat burner that supports weight loss with all-natural ingredients.
It does that in two ways. First, it suppresses your appetite, thereby decreasing your daily calorie intake.
Second, it boosts your metabolism, which then helps your body burn more calories daily.
While there are many diet pills on the market that offer the same benefits, what sets Lean-XT apart is its ability to preserve muscle while dieting.
This quality makes it an attractive option for bodybuilders and athletes who want to lose weight and simultaneously maintain a sculpted physique.
How To Take It
Jacked Factory recommends that users take 1 capsule of Lean-XT per day for three days to check for any adverse reactions.
If you encounter no tolerance issues, you can then switch to the regular dosage, which is two capsules with a glass of water 1-2 times per day, 30 minutes before meals.
For best results, the company stresses the importance of sticking to a healthy diet, exercising regularly, practicing healthy lifestyle habits, and drinking plenty of water throughout the day while taking this supplement.
“You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.” - Kai Greene, Pro Bodybuilder
LEAN-XT was designed to be stacked with BURN-XT and/or LEAN PM—two other fat burning supplements offered by Jacked Factory.
If you want maximum results, you can take Lean-XT during the day and LEAN PM before bed.
How Much Does Lean-XT Cost?
Each bottle of Lean-XT by Jacked Factory is reasonably priced for a serving of 60 pills. It’s even cheaper the more bottles you buy.
- Supports appetite suppression
- Gives a great boost of energy during exercise
- The company provides great customer service
- Vegetarian-friendly, non-stimulant fat burner
- Some users reported gaining weight while taking this supplement
- Might cause feelings of bloatedness
- Might cause bowel movement issues and discomfort in the stomach
Any Side Effects?
Here are this supplement’s possible side effects based on its three primary ingredients:
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is likely safe for most adults, but it can cause some side effects, including an upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, headache, and restlessness .
Green tea extract, when taken for a long time or in high doses, can cause side effects such as
headache, nervousness, vomiting, diarrhea, irregular heartbeat, tremor, heartburn. Most of these responses are caused by the caffeine content in green tea extract .
Forskolin hasn’t been studied thoroughly, but its possible side effects include flushing, fast heartbeats, low blood pressure, upper respiratory tract irritation, cough, tremor, restlessness, and headache .
To prevent these adverse reactions, be sure to take this supplement within the recommended dosage.
Lean-XT got mixed reviews from users. Let’s take a look at some of the glowing feedback.
“Lean-XT has helped me with the hunger pangs. I still feel a little hungry, but not to the point where I feel nauseated. So far, I have lost 7 pounds in the last 20 days without feeling hungry all the time!” - Kahlora C.
“I’m on my second bottle, and I’m very happy with this product. I experienced an increase in energy with it, which has resulted in more effective workouts! It hasn’t really suppressed my appetite, but I’m also taking less than the recommended amount, to be fair. I would recommend it.” - Holly R.
Despite delivering promising results for some customers, these negative feedbacks are still worth noting.
“Can’t say I’m a fan of this. Once I started taking this supplement, my appetite increased rapidly. I actually gained weight while taking this. I don’t recommend this at all.” - Tamara L.
“I had to stop taking these as they started messing with my stomach and bowel movements.” - Abby J.
“Unfortunately, these pills did nothing to suppress my appetite. I actually felt hungrier while taking them. I also often felt sick to my stomach.” - Dani M.
“I had to stop taking this product after about three days because they gave me diarrhea. It took about another week for me to get back to normal.” - Nikki P.
Lean-XT: Do I Recommend It?
The Lean-XT by Jacked Factory stands out as a stimulant-free fat burner, but I found that it had little to no effect in suppressing my appetite and supporting weight loss.
I also would have to agree with the negative review saying that the product did cause stomach issues. In the two months that I took it, I noticed that I felt gassy and bloated most of the time.
I’d say this supplement gave me a general feeling of unwellness, and that’s fairly disappointing, considering that it also didn’t give me the results I was expecting.
What I would recommend instead is PhenQ. It’s also a fat burner that can effectively suppress appetite and speed up your metabolism.
Our #1 Recommendation
- Boosts energy for better gym performance
- Suppresses appetite
- Improves overall mood and brain function
- Replenishes body's lost electrolytes
- Get the BEST PRICE until the end of April
HAVE QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Join the discussion here on Facebook.