Total Shape was created to build a warm, friendly, and accurate resource to help you get unstuck with your health. The team consists of health advocates in different industries — fitness, medicine, and digital marketing.
The site has hundreds of thousands of readers every month looking for the latest updates in the health and fitness industry. The trust from the community we’ve built over the years inspires us to keep doing and giving more and help people transform their lives.
We value honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all we do.
If you wish to be a part of the Total Shape team, we invite you to check out our job openings.
1. Web Developer
As a Web Developer at Total Shape, you will help redesign and optimize the overall performance of the website operations. You will meet and coordinate with the clients or the management to conceptualize and realize their visions. Thus, it requires you to be creative and to be able to think outside the box. You will also be responsible for the technical aspects of the website concerning its capacity, speed, and traffic handling.
Total Shape focuses on health and nutrition, so if these interest you, then this opportunity is for you. The qualities we are looking for in our web developer are the following:
- Possess good communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to deliver high-quality output on time
- Proficient in both front-end and back-end web development
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal to no supervision
Your tasks include, but not limited to:
- Creating and testing applications for the website
- Collaborating with other departments to help curate the site’s contents and layout
- Writing and overriding codes for the website
- Reconditioning the website based on the latest technological trends
If you believe you are the one we’re looking for, submit your application to info @ totalshape.com.
As a Fact Checker at Total Shape, you will be responsible for verifying the accuracy of facts stated in our articles prior to publication. You will go over the facts cited within the articles without making alterations to their content structure. You will be assigned to the research department and will work together with a meticulous team to help you perform your responsibilities and achieve the objectives of the organization.
The primary focus of Total Shape is health and nutrition, so a med school student with knowledge and resources in the niche is preferred. Given the overview of what you will be doing, the fact-checker must possess the following qualities:
- Possess good communication and excellent research skills
- Able to do well-informed decisions
- Able to yield high-quality fact-checking of articles within the allotted time
- Has a grasp of the current events related to our niche
Your tasks include, but not limited to:
- Confirming the accuracy of information presented in our articles: identities, historical information, data, and other necessary details.
If you think you qualify to be the best addition to our growing team, submit your application to info @ totalshape.com.
3. Social Media Manager
Are you the social media savvy person we are looking for? If you got the kick and the spunk, then you could be the one!
Who we are:
We are a team of fitness trainers who know what some individuals are going through — fighting their way through diets only to gain weight or quickly jumping back to their old habits. We want to help educate them to stay healthy in a way that fits their lifestyle.
What we are looking for:
- It’s alright if you have little to no experience, we can train you.
- We check the results of our work through numbers, so we need great attention to details.
- We deal with different types of people at work, so we need someone who works well in teams.
- Being a social media manager needs to know the current trends in the market. You need to be updated.
What we need from you:
- Experience in social media marketing is desirable but not required
- Past projects (portfolio) in social media marketing are desirable but not required
- Has a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube account.
- Has basic knowledge about Facebook Ads.
- Basic photo editing skills
- Basic content writing skills – captioning.
What we want you to do:
- Overall management of the five social media platforms that we use: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Planning the contents with the rest of the team.
- Creating/Editing photos to upload
- Writing captions
- Reply to inquiries from chat and direct messages
- Monitor traffic to the social media accounts (likes, hearts, retweets, etc.).
- Suggest and implement additional features to increase brand awareness
- Promoting/Boosting Ad
Compensation and Benefits
- $4,750 monthly for 5 days a week/ 5 hours a day (no weekends)
- Free use of gym equipments and amenities
- Free advice and diet plans from our coaches
Do you think you’re the one? Just fill up this form: https://forms.gle/Z5r6z9wov3BznCoeA
For more information, you can check out our other available positions: https://totalshape.com/jobs/