Apple cider vinegar has been a home remedy for all sorts of health problems, including stomach issues, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
I personally take apple cider vinegar gummies every morning before starting my workday at the gym, as it provides me with a good energy boost. But over the years, I have also found a few of these products.
Overprocess the apple cider vinegar and add a ton of sugar.
Because I often recommend them to the clients I coach, I created a shortlist of the best apple cider vinegar gummies that actually work, and I’m going to share it with you.
Our Top Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies (February 2023)
1 - Essential Elements All Natural ACV Gummies (Editor's Choice)
The first product on our organic ACV gummy list is from Essential Elements.
Users have reported that taking 2 organic ACV supplements daily has helped their immune system. There are also reports that it works for losing weight.
Furthermore, there are reports that this organic ACV gummy helps extend post-meal feelings of fullness, which may result in improved appetite control and avoidance of overeating, allowing your weight-loss goals to progress faster.
- Strength : 1,000 mg
- One of the best-tasting gummies that we’ve tried
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- Has a blend of healthy juices
- Quite high in sodium to counteract the apple cider vinegar taste
2 - Health Nutrition ACV Gummies
Health Nutrition offers all the health benefits of apple cider vinegar in great-tasting vegan gummies.
We like the short list of ingredients with no fillers or unknown ingredients, and 1300 mg of apple cider vinegar powder is one of the most potent doses in this review.
Besides the veggie capsule, the only other ingredient on the label is l-leucine which can benefit muscles, skin, sugar levels, and weight loss .
The amount of l-leucine is unknown as it is on the list of inactive ingredients, so we are not sure if there is enough to reap any benefits.
We found many positive reviews for taste and effectiveness, supported by our clients in the test group. There are a few reports of minor indigestion, likely caused by the high acidity of apple cider vinegar.
Health Nutrition manufactures these apple cider vinegar gummies in the U.S.A. in an FDA-regulated facility.
- Many positive reviews about a pleasant sweet and sour taste
- Made in the USA in an FDA-regulated facility
- Huge discount for “Subscribe and Save”
- The amount of l-leucine is unknown
3 - Nutracure ACV Gummies
These apple cider vinegar (ACV) gummies have positive feedback from our clients to help with boosted metabolic rates.
And we noticed a few comments about it settling common stomach problems like heartburn, bloating, and indigestion.
- Strength : 500 mg
- Positive comments about it helping with heartburn
- May boost your metabolism and reduce appetite
- It’s a non-GMO and vegan option
- It may help to detox and cleanse the body with its powerful probiotics
- Contains some added sugar which can affect blood sugar levels
4 - Nutratrek ACV Gummies
If the off-putting taste of apple vinegar has been stopping you from reaping its benefits, then you may give this one a go.
We’ve found plenty of positive reviews praising the yummy taste, enhanced with the added organic pomegranate, beetroot, and purple carrot extract. Also, its added B vitamins will help to keep your blood cells, nerves, and immune system healthy.
- A very enjoyable taste
- Contains Vitamin B6 and B12, and folic acid;
- It’s completely vegan and gluten-free
- A few reports of an upset stomach, so best to take with food
5 - HerbTronics Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules
I know this is a pill form, but for anyone looking to get a larger dose of organic apple cider vinegar without having to drink it raw, this Herbtronics product might be the best choice to reap potential health benefits.
The higher dose for this ACV gummy may help you to better reduce your body weight, and it should still not cause any side effects, similar to liquid ACV.
- Strength : 1,500 mg
- One of the strongest options available
- Claims to work well for losing weight
- Contains no common allergens for less risk of reactions
- Might cause some gas so best to take it with food
6 - Goli Nutrition ACV Gummies
We like these ACV supplements as they may provide you with a good boost of vitamin B12 and B6, which may mean you could save on some other health and wellness dietary supplement products.
People also like them because they may give you clearer skin, better immunity, and some added energy during the day.
- Strength : 500 mg
- Positive comments about increased energy levels
- Contains added vitamin B complex
- It’s a non-GMO option and gelatin-free
- Some people find they are a bit sweet
7 - BeLive Sugar-Free Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
If your diet strictly limits your sugar intake, then these apple cider vinegar supplements might be just what you’re looking for.
BeLive Sugar-Free Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are free of sugar, allergens, and artificial ingredients, making them a healthy alternative to relieve bloating and strengthen the immune system with a very natural sour taste.
- Strength : 400 mg
- Claims to be a sugar-free option
- Gluten-free and vegan-friendly
- Sour taste is not too strong with a natural apple flavor
- Contains some artificial sweeteners
8 - Vita Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Here’s another organic apple cider vinegar supplements option, but what we liked the most is that they are the strongest dosage ACV supplements we could find while still tasting delicious.
With some added ginger, you may also notice digestive health improvements including metabolism and digestion. Also, it claims to enhance immunity and lower blood glucose and cholesterol levels, resulting in an improved quality of life.
- Strength : 750 mg
- One of the strongest apple cider vinegar gummies we could find
- Certified organic and free from common allergens
- Added ginger extract may help with digestive issues
- Contains quite a lot of added sugars
9 - WellPath Pure ACV Gummies
With the addition of ginger, these ACV gummies should work well to support your gut health and thereby help with losing weight.
The texture of them is just right, but we did find they were a little bit sweet tasting.
- Strength : 500 mg
- Added ginger root for better digestive health
- Claims to significantly boost your immune system
- Taste and texture seem to be just right
- We’d prefer a bit less sugar
10 - Bio Sense Natural ACV Gummies
These ACV gummies are another option for some boost in vitamin B, which may help with added detox benefits and better heart health.
We also found they tend to stop you from craving snacks in between meals, which may assist in the management of your blood sugar and the lowering of cholesterol.
- Strength : 500 mg
- Contains added vitamin B complex for detox and heart health
- It’s one of the lower sugar content options
- Seems to work well to stop hunger cravings
- May contain some traces of coconut
11 - Dakota Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
These ACV gummies might be the best option if you want to get some added detox health benefits as the included pomegranate has been shown to provide high amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants .
- Strength : 500 mg
- Added pomegranate juice powder claims to provide more detox effects
- Texture and taste seem to be nice
- Positive reviews about improved digestive health
- Contains some added sugars
12 - Vitama Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Another one in our apple cider vinegar dietary supplements seems to be popular with bodybuilders.
Many of our clients have said this ACV gummy seems to give a nice energy boost, but at the same time, it should help you avoid blood sugar spikes.
- Strength : 500 mg
- Positive customer reviews about added energy boosts for strength training
- Seems to work well to regulate blood sugar levels
- Should work well to settle acid reflux
- Some people find it has a bit of a vinegar smell
To avoid low-quality apple cider vinegar gummies, consider looking at the following guidelines.
1 - Potency
This is probably one of the main things that sets apple cider vinegar supplements apart.
You’ll find many cheap organic ACV supplements, but if the processing involves high levels of heat, then you could end up with a supplement that will do very little for your body.
Look for organic ACV products that are sugar-free and free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. Also, consider purchasing an apple cider vinegar supplement that has been evaluated and approved by a third party.
2 - Dosage
For raw apple cider vinegar, the recommended daily dose is about one tablespoon .
For most of the above apple cider vinegar gummies, that would be equivalent to 5 or 10 gummies. But keep in mind that they do provide an extract that is a bit more concentrated.
“Apple cider vinegar creates a feeling of fullness that can result in reduced calorie intake.”
- Miho Hatanaka, Registered Dietitian
When you compare your favored choices, then we recommend looking at the quality (ideally organic) and the amount of extract provided.
Which Gummies Would We Recommend?
In our extensive experience so far, the best apple cider vinegar gummies we always keep in stock are the Nutracure ACV Gummies.
By combining organic ingredients in just the right amounts, they seem to give us the best health benefits including:
- Improved digestion
- Increased energy levels
- Stronger immune system
- Less stomach acidity
- Better weight management
The organic ACV gummy also taste great and should help you avoid the snack shelf at home, leading to healthy weight loss.
So, order yours today, and then let us know on social media how they worked for you.
About The Author
You May Also Like
29 Fitness Trainers Share Their Tips
What To Eat & What Supplements To Take?
Which One Is Better?