With 27 years of experience, Seth Feroce has become one of the most recognized names in the bodybuilding industry.
He has won numerous accolades, including the Pittsburgh Championships and NPC Nationals, earning his pro card in 2009. In 2010, he made yet another victory, the 202 division at the Europe Super Show.
While Seth Feroce doesn’t participate in bodybuilding competitions today, he owns a supplement company and has a YouTube channel and podcast.
As a personal trainer, I dove deep into Feroce's leg training and diet regimen to ignite a flame of motivation within my clients.
- Seth Feroce’s leg workout includes leg presses, leg curls, leg extensions, stiff-legged deadlifts, and walking lunges.
- Seth Feroce carefully selects exercises that work in harmony to create the perfect combination of size and shape he’s looking for.
- The American bodybuilder uses pre-workouts, carb powders, and protein shakes to enhance his athletic performance and physical appearance.
- Age: 38 years old
- Height: 5’41”
- Weight: 203 lbs
Seth Feroce’s Leg Workout Routine
In his youtube channel, Seth explains that for all his workouts, primarily on a leg day, he warms up with the exercises below before delving into an intense leg workout:
1. 5 sets of leg extensions - 20 rep sets
2. 5 sets of leg curls - 20 rep sets
3. 5 sets adductor machine - 10 rep sets
4. 5 sets abductor machine - 10 rep sets
After that, Seth proceeds with:
1. Leg press - 6-8 sets of 15,15,15,12,10 reps
2. Power squat - 5 sets of 12 reps
3. Smith machine lunges - 4 sets of 12 reps
4. Stiff-legged deadlifts - 5 sets of 12 to 15 reps
5. Superset with lying leg curls - 5 sets of 10 to 12 reps
6. Front squats - 6 sets of 12,10,10,10,8,8 reps.
Seth Feroce’s Workout principles
Seth Feroce’s workout principles are characterized by pushing his limits with high-volume workouts.
He goes all out with 50-100 reps per exercise.
View this post on Instagram
A study showed this method could stimulate more significant improvements in Vastus Lateralis, the largest part of the quads .
In one of his Youtube videos, the fitness enthusiast explains that every exercise he includes in his leg workouts is chosen to help him achieve the exact look and growth he’s aiming for.
This means that feet placement in leg presses, for example, should be based on your goals.
Leg press with high feet placement on the footplate works the glutes and the low feet placement targets the quads .
According to Seth, the most recurrent mistake gym-goers make when they train legs is fixating on how much weight they can lift.
He emphasizes the importance of focusing on form over weight. While it's tempting to strive for heavy lifts, perfecting your form will ultimately yield better results in terms of muscle growth and avoiding injury.
“For all my workouts, I like to warm with leg extensions and leg curls. I also like to do the adductor and abductor to warm everything up and push all the blood. If you have a difficult time getting your legs to grow, you need to prioritize the training. You can’t train your legs more than once a week, so whenever you go to train them, make sure to train them very hard but also effectively”.
- Seth Force, Bodybuilder
Related: Seth Feroce Workout Plan & Diet
Diet Plan of Seth Feroce
- Meal 1 (523 calories) - Cup of white rice, four egg whites, three whole eggs
- Meal 2 (845 calories) - Five Santa Fe chicken bowls
- Meal 3 (533 calories) - Chicken and rice
- Meal 4 (571 calories) - Iceberg lettuce, grilled chicken marinated in teriyaki, three tomatoes, garlic stuffed olives, sweet peppers, cucumbers, and cheddar gruyere cheese
- Meal 5 (523 calories) - Two peanut butter and jelly rice cakes, one and a half scoops of Farm Fed protein shake, and oat milk
- Total (3047 calories) - 301g of protein, 95g of fat, 247g of carbs
Seth Feroce’s approach to nutrition is simple; he claims he tries different foods and sticks to what works for him, even if it means not getting too caught up in the constant weight game.
Seth’s calorie intake is high to promote muscle growth; he eats six meals daily (as mentioned above) and avoids sugar and regular milk.
Does Seth Feroce Take Supplements?
Yes, Seth Force takes supplements.
Seth does it to boost his performance, accelerate his recovery, and improve his overall well-being.
The supplements are the quality non-stimulant pre-workout Hydraulic, Demo Day peri-workout Carbohydrate powder, and Farm or Grass Fed protein powder similar to Onnit.
Which Exercises does Seth Feroce Include in His Leg Day?
Seth Feroce includes leg extensions, leg curls, leg presses, power squats, deadlifts, smith machine lunges, and front squats.
How Many Times Does Seth Feroce Train His Legs Per Week?
Seth Feroce trains legs three times per week, utilizing the pull, push, legs split method to train all muscle groups in the same workout.
Promote Your Athletic Performance with T-Boosters
Seth's approach is one to consider if you're looking to build some serious leg muscles and transform your physique in a few months.
While this is not a workout for beginners, you can tweak it to adjust it to your fitness level.
Make sure to incorporate a healthy regimen and one of the T-boosters below to get the best results:
When we trialed these products, we witnessed better focus, energy, and overall athletic performance as we increased our reps and time spent at the gym.
About The Author
You May Also Like
29 Fitness Trainers Share Their Tips
What To Eat & What Supplements To Take?