Advertised as a revolutionary fat-burning pre-workout formula to fuel your workout results and lean body goals, this supplement seems too good to be true.
We’ve examined ingredients, consulted experts, and checked hundreds of user reviews to reveal the truth.
In this Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout review, you’ll find out whether it lives up to the hype, what sets it apart from other pre-workouts, how it works, and who it’s best suited for.
So, let’s see if it’s a real game-changer.
What Is Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout?
Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred is a pre-workout supplement designed to power your intense workouts and support your fat loss goals by boosting your energy.
It also works to improve endurance, enhance muscle performance, and sharpen mental focus. 
Produced by a popular brand in the fitness supplements world, this science-based product enables you to kill two birds with one stone.
You get clean, extra energy for your tough workouts, plus lose weight while gaining lean muscle and feeling great.
As one of its users said, it’s a Swiss army knife.
- Advanced thermogenic formula
- Premium top-quality ingredients providing consistent energy levels during workouts
- Added antioxidants and vitamins for better performance and processing of carbs and protein
- Helps improve your stamina, endurance, motivation, and concentration
- Produced in the US facilities strictly following GMP guidelines
- Various delicious flavors currently available - Blue Raz, Cherry Limeade, Fruit Punch, Grape, and Pink Lemonade
- Easy to consume
- Reasonably priced
- Hides a proprietary blend
- Contains artificial flavors
- Too much caffeine from coffee and green tea extract
Other Evlution Nutrition Products: Evlution Nutrition Trans4orm Review
Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Ingredients
Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred is an all-around supplement that provides a unique combo of powerful amino acids like L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, vitamins, nootropic brain boosters, and thermogenic ingredients many top-tier fat burners and best pre-workouts contain.
1. Vitamin B Complex
The B Vitamins in this formula are:
- Niacin (35mg)
- Vitamin B6 (2mg)
- Folic Acid (800mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (25mcg)
The B-vitamin energy complex in ENGN Shred is vital for the metabolism of carbs, fatty acids, and protein synthesis to help produce energy for the body.
It supports the normal brain, kidneys, and liver function, improves mood and focus while exercising, reduces fatigue, and enhances endurance .
Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout contains an effective dose of beta-alanine at 1,600mg per serving which might improve your athletic performance and endurance. It boosts your muscle carnosine levels and circulation to control lactic acid production and reduce fatigue, allowing you to push a few more reps .
3. ENGN Mind-to-Muscle Matrix
The ENGN Mind-to-Muscle Matrix (2,016mg) contains:
- Betaine Anhydrous
- Choline Bitartrate
- Agmatine Sulfate
- Huperzine A
The essential amino acid and other components in this Mind-to-Muscle Matrix help metabolize macronutrients to convert foods into energy.
It also works to support muscle activity, enhance mental response speed, and improve memory, mood, and focus.
Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred Pre-Workout also reduces workout stress effects, supports elevated nitric oxide levels, and boosts blood flow to muscles, providing great pumps and power during workouts.
4. ENGN Shred Matrix
The ingredients included in the ENGN Shred Matrix contain appropriate doses of:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid/CLA (500mg) - promotes weight loss and building muscle mass by helping your body burn stored fat during intense workouts
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (500mg) - promotes the use of fat for fuel during intense exercise like weightlifting, enhances athletic performance, endurance, focus, helps reduce inflammation
- Coleus Extract (100mg) - one of the testosterone boosters that triggers fat loss process, helps control appetite, and develop muscle
- Capsimax Cayenne (25mg) - common thermogenic in fat burners, Red Pepper Fruit Extract, boosts metabolism and fat oxidation to burn fat
- Yohimbe Bark Extract (40mg) - a potent stimulant with fat-burning properties, helps keep fatigue at bay for more intense workouts
5. ENGN Energizers
The natural caffeine from coffee and green tea extract (260mg) with included antioxidants in ENGN Shred helps:
- Burn fat by boosting metabolism
- Increase energy levels
- Stay focused and alert
- Boost endurance
- Reduce oxidative damage during workouts to ensure smooth exercise
- Shed fat
- Build firm, strong muscles
“Caffeine acts as an adenosine receptor antagonist and has been shown to acutely improve cognition as well as performance during endurance, power, and resistance exercise when consumed in dosages between 3 and 6 mg/kg bodyweight.”
- Dr. Camila Padilha, Post-Doctoral Researcher at São Paulo State University
Similar product: BlackWolf's Pre-Workout Review
Are There Any Side Effects?
High-quality pre-workouts like Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred made by renowned brands are generally safe to use and don’t cause sudden energy crashes or bursts if used in the recommended doses.
However, some verified ENGN Shred users have most commonly complained of adverse effects like diarrhea, stomachache, vomiting, and nausea.
You might also experience gastrointestinal discomfort or facial flushing due to large quantities of niacin and beta-alanine.
ENGN Shred contains a high caffeine content from natural caffeine and green tea extract, which some people are sensitive to. Too much caffeine intake can cause a wide array of negative effects, including:
- Rapid heartbeat
- Mood swings, etc.
How to Take It?
Mix one scoop of ENGN Shred powder blend with 8oz (236ml) of cold water and drink it 15-30 minutes before every workout. Avoid using it several hours before bedtime to avoid insomnia.
Other Pre-Workouts We've Reviewed: Vintage Blast Review
ENGN Shred Customer Reviews
ENGN Shred has very high online user ratings. Consumers most like its great candy taste, not feeling jittery, getting a good pump feeling while their muscles contract, plus losing weight while not losing energy and workout gains.
Check out some customer ENGN Shred reviews:
“There’s a slight prickly sensation, which I almost always experience with beta-alanine. The texture is quite coarse but overall, it’s easy to take even on an empty stomach.”
“Love the ingredient and nutritional profile. It really helps me during my workouts.”
- Mike G.
“I love the Blue Raz flavor! It’s refreshing, not too strong but definitely not diluted and watered down. It’s easy to drink.”
“I enjoyed the Blue Raz but my only concern is how much artificial flavoring there is to the drink.”
“I experienced some tingly sensation and it messed up my sleeping pattern. It works but it’s too much caffeine for me.”
- Al T.
The review samples are very much positive for the most part, but take note of the caffeine content and artificial flavors. If you’re not a fan of non-natural supplements, you better skip this one.
Do I Recommend ENGN Shred?
Evlution Nutrition ENGN Shred seems like a good product. But because it hides in a proprietary blend, I can’t justify its effectiveness overall.
If you’re a beginner-to-intermediate fitness enthusiast striving to lose weight and boost your performance, I’d rather recommend 4Gauge. It doesn’t have proprietary blends and contains all-natural ingredients that can give the extra energy I need for my workouts.
Contact us to share your impressions when you try out any of them.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Join the discussion here on Facebook.