When I learned about Andrei Deiu, I thought he was one of the world's most popular and successful bodybuilders and fitness models.
I was surprised by his workout routines. And as an experienced personal trainer, I tried a few of his exercises.
After hours of research and watching his gains, I discovered his best routine, diet, and supplementation.
Get ready to learn from the best and unlock the key principles behind Andrei Deiu's incredible results.
Andrei Deiu's Current Stats
Andrei Deiu is a Romanian bodybuilder, fitness model, and certified personal trainer who has been competing since the age of 17.
With his inspiring physique and dedication to health, he has become a sought-after social media influencer, inspiring countless fans worldwide to pursue their fitness goals.
His current statistics are:
- Age: 26 years old
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175 - 185lbs
- Waist: 28”
- Chest: 44"
Andrei Deiu’s Workout Routine
Andrei Deiu's workout routine is based on training different muscle groups each day of the week.
Below is his physical training plan.
Chest and Shoulder Workout
Andrei Deiu’s workout plan starts on Monday with a chest and shoulder workout combination that includes the following:
- Incline barbell chest press: 4 sets of 10–12 reps
- Inclined press up: 4 sets of 10–12 reps
- Incline cable fly: 4 sets of 10–15 reps
- Flat barbell bench press: 3 sets of 8–12 sets
- Machine chest fly: 4 sets x 10–12 reps
- Reverse pec deck machine: 6 sets x 10–15 reps
- Shoulders military press: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Seated dumbbell rear delt raises: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Standing one arm lateral raises: 5 sets of 10 reps
Back and Abs Workout
Andrei’s Tuesdays are meant for a killer back and abs training program. He also trains abdominals on Saturdays.
- Pull-ups: 3 sets until failure
- Pulldowns: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Seated cable row: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Machine pullover: 4 sets of 10–12 reps
- Dumbbell row: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Deadweight: 3 sets x 8–10 reps
- Deadlift: 4 sets x 15–20 reps
- Cable crunches: 3 sets of 15 reps
Also read: 7 Minute Ab Workout
Quadriceps and Calves Workout
Fridays are specially meant for quads and calves. As a very successful fitness model, Andrei must keep all his body in shape.
- Bike warmup: 15 minutes
- Squats: 6 sets of 15 reps
- Narrow stance leg press: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Leg extensions: 6 sets of 15 reps
- One-leg extensions: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Standing calf raises: 5 sets of 16 reps
Read more: How to Get Teardrop Quads
Arm workouts are meant for Saturdays in Andrei’s schedule.
- EZ bar Skull crushers: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Pushdowns with rope: 5 sets of 15 reps
- Reverse tricep single arm extension: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Bicep barbell curls: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Inverted barbell curls: 4 sets of 10 reps
- Concentration curls: 4 sets of 10 reps
Hamstrings require a special day for training, Sundays.
- Lunges: 4 sets of 12 reps
- Wide stance leg press: 5 sets of 10 reps
- Seated leg curl: 5 sets of 12 reps
- Leg deadlift: 3 sets of 15 reps
- Calf press: 5 sets of 15 reps
- Standing calf raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
Andrei Deiu's Workout Principles
Andrei Deiu's training principles are based on consistency, dedication, and focus on his weak points.
Deiu takes his strength training seriously, dedicating five days a week to it. He seems to perform multiple sets per exercise, which, according to a review article from Sports Medicine, can improve maximum muscular strength .
He has admitted that he used to overeat junk food, which is why he takes the fitness industry more seriously.
As a very active person, he constantly tries new exercises to maintain a lean physique while keeping his healthy lifestyle.
He even embraces and preaches his habits and workout tips on his Instagram.
“Every day is a chance to get better. Wake up, eat your meals, lift weights, get your supplies in & don’t forget to flex.”
- Andrei Deiu
Andrei Deiu's Diet Plan
Andrei Deiu's diet consists of six meals daily, with foods rich in protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
Most of his nutrition habits are healthy to keep a muscular physique, but he also includes an occasional cheat meal. And according to a research article from the Journal of Consumer Psychology, a cheat meal once in a blue moon could help you in the long run by avoiding cravings .
Let’s break it down:
- Breakfast: Oat, berries, eggs, peanut butter.
- Lunch: Chicken breast, white rice, broccoli.
- Pre-workout: fish or chicken, sweet potato.
- Post-workout: Quality whey protein or chicken, sweet potato, and vegetables.
- Dinner: Red meat, green bean.
- Snack: Cottage cheese or Greek yogurt, almonds.
Andrei Deiu's Nutrition Principles
The principles of Andrei's nutrition are based on a balanced and personalized diet that goes as follows:
- Consume enough protein to maintain and increase muscle mass.
- Adjust carbohydrates and fats according to physical activity.
- Include foods rich in micronutrients.
- Avoid alcohol, sugar, and processed foods.
- Plan meals and be consistent with the diet.
Andrei Deiu has achieved an impressive physique and optimal health with these new nutrition habits.
Andrei Deiu's Workout Plan Supplements
I recognize it’s hard to stay lean year-round. And as a personal trainer, I know first-hand how difficult it is to reach that calorie count with just food.
That’s why Andrei uses multiple supplements essential for muscle growth.
- Fat Burner
- BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
- Fish Oil
What Food Does Andrei Deiu Avoid?
Andrei Deiu avoids processed, fried, sugary foods, alcohol, and soft drinks.
What is Andrei Deiu's Meal for Post Workout?
Andrei Deiu's meal for post workout consists of 2 scoops of whey protein. He could also ingest a source of lean protein, complex carbohydrates, and a portion of vegetables.
Andrei Deiu's workout and diet routine showcases the importance of a balanced approach to fitness, combining scientific methods like progressive overload and macro calculations with mental techniques such as flow state and mind-muscle connection.
To complement such a rigorous routine, incorporating a high-quality protein powder can be beneficial.
These products aid in muscle recovery and growth, ensuring that you get the most out of your workouts just like Andrei Deiu does in his fitness journey.
Check out our list and find one that best suits your needs.
About The Author
You May Also Like