Some clients asked me about the Evogen Lipocide Xtreme pills. The manufacturer promises, and people expect it to support appetite control, provide an insane energy boost, sharpen focus, and turn the body into a fat-burning machine that sheds off stubborn flab overnight.
As an experienced, professional trainer, I questioned these claims and dug deeper with my expert team to determine whether you can trust all the promises.
This unbiased review reveals whether the Evogen “innovative metabolism accelerator” is that good or it’s better to opt for a safer solution.
What Is Evogen Lipocide Xtreme and How It Works?
Evogen Lipocide Xtreme is a stimulant-powered fat burner that may help accelerate metabolism and support appetite control. It also aims to provide consistent, clean energy and mental focus boost to speed up weight loss.
Hany Rambod, 19 times Olympia-winning coach, designed Lipocide Xtreme for advanced athletes who need the support of heavy stimulants in remodeling a shredded physique while avoiding muscle mass loss due to reduced appetite, and caloric and protein intake.
- Users are promised to expect a boost in energy levels and increased fat metabolism
- Claimed to support appetite control and curb unhealthy food cravings
- Marketed as a product that aids bodybuilders in lean muscle formation and weight management
- Said to improve mental focus, mood, motivation, and performance
- Non-transparent doses of ingredients hidden behind a proprietary blend
- Too high in harsh stimulants that may cause adverse reactions
- It may contain eggs, milk, soy, wheat, nuts, fish, and other allergens
Evogen Lipocide Xtreme Ingredients & Benefits
One bottle contains a full-month supply of 60 capsules if taken as directed - one serving first thing in the morning and another serving at least 7 hours later (two servings per day in total).
- Caffeine Anhydrous - Studies have shown this is one of the most potent stimulants that can boost energy and metabolic rate, triggering thermogenesis and helping you burn more calories. However, this pure caffeine form may cause jitters, energy crashes, and more severe side effects, including death, if you accidentally overdose . To stay on the safe side, reduce your caffeine intake from foods, drinks, and other sources, as this supplement contains over 200mg per serving, which already exceeds the recommended safe dose.
- Metabolic Accelerating Matrix - For further metabolism and energy boost, and appetite control, Lipocide Xtreme contains a stimulant-heavy proprietary blend consisting of the following potent compounds in unknown doses.
- Citrus Aurantium Extract - Popular as a thermogenic substitute for banned Ephedra, Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) is loaded with Synephrine, a powerful stimulant believed to enhance energy and fat loss but also linked to numerous side effects . It increases the risk for migraines, high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, and other adverse reactions when combined with caffeine-based and other stimulants.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) - DMAE is a neurotransmitter believed to increase your mental focus.
- Methyl-Liberine - This neurostimulative chemical might improve focus and energy and has similar effects to caffeine.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract - Another potent neurotransmitter extract that’s said to improve mood.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract - Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract has powerful thermogenic effects close to capsaicin, promoting the breakdown of fats.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract - Yohimbe is a herbal aphrodisiac and thermogenic stimulant that improves circulation and lipolysis, increasing heartbeat.
- Griffonia Simplifolia Extract - The role of Griffonia Simplifolia Extract is to balance serotonin, melatonin, and tryptophan levels, helping prevent overstimulation.
- Capsicum Annuum Extract - Capsaicin included in Evogen Lipocide Xtreme as CapsiMax is proven to stimulate your central nervous system and lipolysis, raising your core temperature so that you burn extra calories and use stored fat for energy.
- Piper Nigrum Extract - Piperine from Black Pepper (used in Lipocide Xtreme as BioPerine) stimulates digestive enzymes to enhance other components’ absorption and bioavailability, enabling users to feel an energy rush soon after consumption . It might aid in appetite control but doesn’t promote fat loss.
Evogen Lipocide Downsides: Possible Side Effects
Since Evogen Lipocide Xtreme contains a combination of powerful stimulants and almost all its ingredients are included in non-transparent doses within a proprietary blend, you can expect to experience some side effects when using this supplement.
Research has linked Caffeine Anhydrous, Citrus Aurantium, Yohimbe, and some other ingredients to causing side effects such as rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, dizziness, headaches, anxiety, nausea, stomach cramps, diarrhea, vomiting, and similar adverse reactions.
Where to Buy Evogen Lipocide Fat Burner?
You can buy Evogen Lipocide Fat Burner directly from the manufacturer and other stores.
But even if you can get Lipocide Xtreme fat burner from different stores, the official Evogen website or trusted retail stores are the best options.
What Are Users Saying?
Numerous Lipocide Xtreme users have confirmed that this weight loss supplement is extreme, as its name suggests.
“Lipocide Xtreme is xtreme! Wow! This took about 45 min to kick in and peaked about 3 hours after I took it. It gave me crazy focus and clean energy for about 10 hours! I took 1 capsule. My eyeballs even sweated lol.” Nick E.
Some customers said it helped them curb appetite, gave them a nice push through the day as their focus and energy were through the roof.
Similar comments confirmed that some people went nuts at the gym, felt the heat like they’d explode due to increased core temperature, and started sweating a lot after taking Lipocide Xtreme.
Many users said this supplement enabled them to train at higher intensity levels when running on low carbs and helped speed up their fat loss progress when added into all cutting phases.
Others complained it raised their heart rate, made them feel jittery, and kept them awake all night when they took the pill after 2 p.m.
In short, all users agree that Lipocide Xtreme is quite a potent stimulant-based thermogenic fat burner that may help you see the results if you put the work in.
Also, they all advice other users to stay away from coffee and any other stimulant pre-workouts while taking this product.
Other weight loss products we've reviewed:
How Do You Take Lipocide Xtreme?
You take Lipocide Xtreme by consuming one capsule (one serving) in the morning on an empty stomach 20 to 30 minutes before breakfast. Then, take another serving 7 to 8 hours later.
The manufacturer warns users not to take more than two capsules per day and avoid using this fat burner product for longer than four weeks without a subsequent four-week break.
It’s also suggested to use the product in combination with a balanced diet and training regimen for the best weight loss results.
Is Evogen Lipocide Xtreme Fat Burner Worth It?
Honestly, there are much better weight loss product options to help you increase metabolism, boost energy, support appetite control, and lose weight more effectively and safely than Evogen Lipocide Xtreme.
One of the supplements that may offer a complete weight loss solution you can expect to work from multiple angles is PhenQ.
Over 190,000 satisfied users have confirmed the stunning weight loss results of the carefully balanced and effective combination and transparent dosage of the PhenQ high-quality, scientifically proven ingredients, especially in combination with a healthy diet and exercise.
Check it out risk-free, as you can get a money-back guarantee within 60 days if you’re not satisfied.