If you have been looking at social media fitness influencers, I doubt you have not come across one of Bradley Martyn's viral crazy stunts with weights.
In one video, he tried flipping over a car like a real-life superman!
Many have been asking for Bradley Martyn's workout routine and diet plan to maintain his bulky body and muscle strength.
So I've gathered information from his social media accounts and interviews. Here's what I've found.
- Bradley Martyn's workouts examples are cable pulls, standing barbell curls, dumbbell lunges, seated dumbbell presses, wide-grip lat pulldowns, and weighted dips.
- Martyn's workout exercises schedule looks like chest workout, back workout, shoulder workout, leg workout, and Arms workout.
- Bradley's workout principles are isolation exercises, every day is arms day, and regular weightlifting.
- Martyn's diet mostly comprises vegetables, protein, and supplements.
- Age: 31 years old
- Height: 6ft 3in
- Weight: 245lbs
- Body Fat %: 9.7%
- Muscle Index: 10.8
- Shoulder: 23in
- Waist: 13in
As you can see, Bradley Martyn is someone who would likely get people’s attention because he’s a tall-standing muscular man.
Bradley revealed in one interview that he started training at the gym when he was 15 years old.
He rose to fame with his ridiculous viral stunts on his social media platforms. He also runs a popular video channel where he inspires millions to get "awesome and lean."
Bradley Martyn is a fitness competitor who used to compete in Men's Physique, and here are some of his accomplishments:
- 2013 NPC USA Championships, 8th
- 2013 NPC Phil Heath Classic, 1st
- 2012 NPC USA Championships, 10th
- 2011 NPC USA Championships, 2nd
- 2011 NPC Southern California Championships, 1st
4 Workout Principles
I’ve looked into Bradley Martyn’s interviews and here are the things I’ve found out about his workout principles:
1. Bodybuilding And Isolation Exercises
This means he focuses on building specific muscle groups in the body. However, he also incorporates different exercises to target his entire physique.
2. Everyday is Arm Day
He does arm workout exercises to build bigger and stronger arm muscles. He listens to his body but often workouts 5-6 days a week.
3. Personalized-Approach Training Program.
Bradley Martyn’s training program does not focus on a piece of paper. Instead, Martyn believes everyone has different body types and needs different exercise patterns and rep ranges.
4. Love for Weightlifting as Motivation.
Bradley Martyn spilled that he had no other motivation for bodybuilding but his love for lifting weights.
He had “no life outside of the gym” as he would say thus it motivated him to spend hours and hours in the gym and get better in weightlifting .
I didn't build muscle or "get huge" for any reason other than I love lifting weights, and I wanted to be better at it.
- Bradley Martyn, Personal Trainer, & Bodybuilding Coach
Bradley Martyn Workout Routine
Here is what Bradley Martyn’s workout exercises schedule look like:
Monday ‒ Chest Workout
- Barbell bench press (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Machine chest press (4 sets of 12 reps)
- Weighted dips (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Weighted push-ups (4 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
Tuesday ‒ Back Workout
- Wide-grip lat pulldown (4 sets of 10 to 12 reps)
- Dumbbell row (4 sets of 10 to 12 reps)
- Bent-over barbell row (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
Wednesday ‒ Shoulder Workout
- Seated dumbbell press (5 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Straight bar front raise (5 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell lateral raise (5 sets of 20 to 25 reps)
- Cable pull (5 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
Thursday ‒ Leg Workout
- Barbell squats (5 sets of 8 to 10 reps)
- Front rack lunge (5 sets of 10 to 12 reps)
- Leg extension (5 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
- Dumbbell lunge (5 sets of 12 to 15 reps)
Friday ‒ Arms Workout
- Close-grip barbell bench press (4 sets of 8 to 10 reps)
- Biceps curls with bands (4 sets to failure)
- Seated cable curls (4 sets of 10 to 12 reps)
- Seated overhead triceps extension (5 sets of 8-12 reps)
- Standing barbell curls (5 sets of 5 to 10 reps)
Diet and Supplements
Martyn believes you don't have to overcomplicate your diet, so he likes to make his diet clean and simple.
He also believes that there is no specific food to build muscles if not eaten in the right quantity.
Bradley Martyn says he is neither a vegetarian or vegan, but he implements many vegetarian meals into his diet for his health. He prefers organically grown food, so he invested in pre-made meals from Trifecta Nutrition.
When he prepares his meal, he sticks to a particular vegetable then switches to another every week to keep things fresh.
Bradley Martyn keeps carb consumption low, but his protein and fats intake high.
He makes shake and combines them with whey protein, almond milk, mixed berries, raw vegetable, and banana to power up his day.
Just like with his choice of vegetables, he varies his protein sources every week.
Bradley Martyn's primary sources are salmon, quinoa, bell pepper, greek yogurt, and almond butter.
Here is a sample of Bradley Martyn's meal plan:
- Meal 1 (Breakfast) - Salmon, Eggs, and Whole Wheat Toast
- Meal 2 (Lunch) - Bison Burger and Flat Steak
- Meal 3 (Dinner) - Fish, Quinoa, and Green Salad
Martyn is a big believer in peri-workout nutrition, so he has supplements for pre and intra-workout.
1. Whey Protein Powder ‒ It provides tons of benefits for the body because it contains all nine essential amino acids. It helps you build muscle and strength, lose weight, reduce your appetite and boost your metabolism.
2. Almond Milk ‒ is rich in muscle-building protein and magnesium, which helps relax and relieve stiff muscles.
3. Origins Pre-Workout ‒ It is one of the pre-workout Origin supplements products from Bradley Martyn's company, RAWGEAR. The manufacturer claims to promote muscle gain, prevent muscle damage, and promote recovery.
4. Origins Amino Acid Complex ‒ This drink claims to increase muscle synthesis & prevent muscle breakdown while your body burns stored fat.
Related Article: Is Bradley Martyn on Steroids?
About The Author
You May Also Like