Low testosterone levels can cause several problems for men, and in many cases, it can make achieving health and fitness goals almost impossible.
But the solution for low testosterone is not to immediately resort to medical hormone treatments. There are many proven ways to boost testosterone production with natural ingredients.
As a certified fitness trainer, I received some initial positive feedback from friends that Gorilla Mind Sigma can provide these benefits. I decided to do some research and take it for a trial period with our team at Total Shape.
I also had a dietitian review the ingredients for some scientific input.
Here's what we found.
- Affordable product especially on bulk orders
- Based on natural ingredients to target the body’s testosterone production
- Available in large bottles to avoid running out too soon
- Ideal for long-term use due to safe ingredients
- Works well for stress reduction
- Vitamin D3
- Fadogia Agrestis Extract
- Tongkat Ali
- Ashwagandha Extract
How It Works
- Has a proven effect on free testosterone levels
- Favored by bodybuilders to speed up bulking phases
- Reduces the risks of muscle wasting during cutting phases
- No reported side effects
What Is Gorilla Mind Sigma?
Gorilla Mind Sigma is a natural testosterone booster supplement, based on 1st hand experience.
It claims to have combined herbs and minerals that are scientifically proven to trigger natural responses in the male body.
While it doesn't provide a sudden increase like testosterone replacement therapy, the company aims to provide a supplement that will gradually build up the effects over several weeks.
It's the first testosterone booster from Gorilla Mind, and it's great to see that the company has developed over time by putting a lot of effort into coming up with a good formula instead of spending a fortune on celebrity endorsements.
Gorilla Mind Sigma Highlights
Gorilla Mind Sigma is a testosterone booster that aims to enhance gonadotropin production and improve athletic performance, with the added benefits of Vitamin D.
During our testing, we focused our attention on measuring serum testosterone levels through blood tests and then getting feedback on how it influenced our well-being.
All of the blood test results that we did after four weeks showed a marked increase in T levels.
We also got feedback that it helped reduce stress levels, and we were seeing some better physical performances at the gym as well.
We also had our dietitian analyze the ingredients to tell us what they do and if there was scientific evidence in favor of them.
Here are the main ingredients:
- Vitamin D3: Most people just associate the sunshine vitamin with immune functions, but studies have shown a link with testosterone production as well .
- Magnesium: This mineral is an important nutrient for athletes' muscle functions, but scientists have also linked a deficiency to low testosterone levels .
- Zinc: This is a vital mineral that forms one of the building blocks of testosterone .
- Fadogia Agrestis Extract: There aren't many studies available for this African herb, but early research has indicated a potential impact on T-levels in animals .
- Tongkat Ali: This herb has been tied to testosterone increase as well as overall hormone levels, and studies have shown that it can improve mental well-being and mood .
- Ashwagandha Extract: This root extract has long been used in traditional medicine for fertility, and studies have shown a link to improved T levels .
- Boron: Scientists have been able to show that this trace mineral plays a role in the regulation of the testosterone and estrogen balance .
“Any benefits of oral zinc supplements or increased dietary intake will depend on the zinc status of the individual. Some research suggests that when zinc levels are low, insulin sensitivity and testosterone can decrease, and supplementation can bring levels closer to normal.”
- Kamal Patel, Editor at Examine.com
Does Gorilla Mind Sigma Have Downsides?
The only thing that I heard a few people mention is that ordering it for delivery outside the USA is expensive. The company doesn't seem to have a distribution channel set up for international buyers.
I also heard one person mention that it seemed to take over four weeks to see an increase in free testosterone levels.
I would say that is pretty normal and acceptable for a natural men's T-booster as you're not taking a medical drug aimed at rapid increases.
- Provides only proven ingredients linked to testosterone production
- It doesn't seem to cause any negative side effects
- Comes in a large bottle of 240 capsules to last you three months
- Not available for international shipping yet
How Does It Compare To Other Products?
Gorilla Mind Sigma is a testosterone booster that aims to achieve higher testosterone levels with the help of vitamin D3 and other ingredients, promising the best results for athletic performance.
The three testosterone boosters that we generally recommend for clients and readers are Testogen, Testofuel, and Aphro-D. We have a lot of testing data on those supplements, so here's how Gorilla Mind sigma stacks up.
Testogen contains a blend of natural ingredients such as D-aspartic acid, fenugreek extract, and zinc which can help boost muscle mass and physical performance.
According to our dietitians, these ingredients have been shown to help increase testosterone levels, improve muscle strength, and enhance libido. Testogen also claims to have benefits for improving focus and reducing fatigue.
On the other hand, Gorilla Mind Sigma contains a different set of ingredients, including ashwagandha, boron, and Vitamin D3.
Our testing has proven Testogen’s effectiveness, with many users experiencing increased strength, better moods, and a decrease in body fat. Countless positive online reviews further support Testogen’s effectiveness.
I ordered directly from the official website and took advantage of a great discount on my multi-bottle purchase. It's worth noting shipping was free and incredibly fast.
Testofuel, from the well-known supplement company Roar Ambition, is an all-natural testosterone booster containing a blend of ingredients, including 2000 mg of D-aspartic acid, which Gorilla Mind Sigman does not contain.
I like the addition of 10 mg of zinc, which our dietitians confirmed that zinc deficiency can impact testosterone levels. Other key components include Fenugreek, vitamin D3, and oyster extract.
Testofuel’s formula has garnered praise from our dietitians and test group participants alike. Several members saw visible muscle gains, particularly in their chest and arms, increased energy, and improved mood in just a few weeks.
For transparency, we must say that not all test group members experienced notable changes.
Also, Testofuel isn’t suitable for vegans and vegetarians since it contains oyster extract.
When researching Aphro-D for our testing, one thing that stood out was its year-long money-back guarantee, which is impressive. With that in mind, remember the full benefits may take a couple of months or more to become evident.
Let’s get down to the formula. Aphro-D contains just four ingredients: Tongkat Ali, which is included in Gorilla Mind Sigma. Shisandra berry, pearl powder, and He Shou Wu.
We know that Gorilla Mind Sigma contains 200 mg of Tongkat Ali; however, Aphro-D does not reveal exact ingredient amounts, making comparison difficult.
Our testing yielded mixed results; some users saw improvement with consistent use, while others swore they were taking a placebo.
One potential downside we discovered when I visited the website was automatic enrollment in recurring shipments during ordering.
- Uses proven minerals and vitamins to boost testosterone production
- Also triggers growth hormone release for faster bulking
- Contains anti-inflammatory ingredients for faster recovery times
- Works well to boost mental and physical energy levels
- Capsules are small and easy to swallow
- Only available on the official website
- Contains some shellfish ingredients that could trigger allergies
- Entirely based on legal and natural ingredients
- Helps to boost muscle growth and exercise performances
- Can help with libido and sperm quality
- Good bulk-order discounts are available
- Comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee
- It’s one of the more expensive T-boosters
- Contains some allergens to check before ordering
- Based on natural ingredients proven to trigger testosterone production
- Boost physical and mental performance throughout the day
- Works well to boost overall self-confidence
- Comes with a 100% money-back guarantee
- The capsules are small and easy to swallow
- Not available at popular supplement stores
- It works out expensive for long-term use
Where Can You Buy Gorilla Mind Sigma?
You can buy Gorilla Mind Sigma right now on the official company website.
But that's also the only place I would recommend you go and buy it.
There are too many reports of counterfeit supplements out there that pose a significant health risk if they contain untested and harmful ingredients. Some unscrupulous vendors even sell expired products. If you're set on buying outside the company's website, check the reviews and be very careful.
Gorilla Mind Sigma is currently available for $60, which is a good price considering the quality of ingredients and dosage.
Other User Reviews
I found some interesting user reviews on YouTube, and here are the two that stand out the most.
"Had my bloodwork done in January and was on the lower end of the reference range for Test despite having excellent nutrition and everything else imaginable - been taking this combination of supplements for a while now, and the difference is incredible."
- The Donny
"Quickly reviewed the ingredients, and I gotta say this is promising. I was taking most of these separately already, but I don't mind adding another gorilla mind product to the stack and tossing my normal stuff."
- Karl Phillips
When Should You Take Gorilla Mind Sigma?
You should take two to four capsules of Gorilla Mind Sigma first thing in the morning. This should help to maintain a steady supply of active ingredients to help your body constantly produce more testosterone.
How Long Does It Take for Gorilla Mind Sigma to Work?
It takes about a month for Gorilla Mind Sigma to start working. The active ingredients need to gradually build up so that your body can ramp up testosterone production.
Should You Invest In Gorilla Mind Sigma?
Yes, based on our research and test results, I believe that Gorilla Mind Sigma is a good product and has proven to work. Based on 1st and experience, it has a great combination of minerals and herbs that we've seen in other similar T-booster products.
Gorilla Mind Sigma is a test booster that claims to enhance gonadotropin production and increase test levels, backed by clinical studies and containing ashwagandha extract, offering more energy and support to the endocrine system in the field of sports nutrition.
Through my own experience, if you can stick with a healthy diet and good exercise routine, then Gorilla Mind Sigma will be able to help you get to your strength and fitness goals quicker.
Whether it's weight loss or muscle building that you're working towards, ignoring your testosterone levels is not going to help.
Order your first supply today and see how much of a difference it will make for you.
About The Author
You May Also Like